Focus On Transport and Logistics Features
Our monthly features are designed to cover the core areas of interest within the commercial transport industry as well as address any current issues and concerns relevant to transport and fleet managers, fleet owners, truckers and those involved in the more peripheral areas of commercial transport.
Each month we choose an industry-specific area to explore, asking and answering such questions as:
- What is happening within that sector?
- How have current trends influenced the sector?
- And are there any new products available to the market at large?
These features encompass the light, medium, heavy and extra-heavy truck segments;
- The oils, fuels and lubricants sector;
- Tankers, trailers and bodies;
- Components, parts and accessories;
- and Fleet management
Our features aim to keep our readers on top of current trends and the latest developments within the market, but they also deal with current issues. Overloading, the transport workers’ strike in 2009, trade union lobbying, how the 2010 FIFA World Cup will influence local operators and the problems around cross-border transport are all relevant to local operators.
We help you stay on top of what’s really happening in the market place.
- Go to The Latest Features